As you all know that Skype is one of the best video and audio calling program. Most people use it to stay connected with their family members and friends in any part of the world. Mostly Skype is popular for its conference call feature, which allows its users to add more persons to a single video call.
Basically conference calls are usually used for business purposes and you can also use it for any purpose. So, if you want know that how to make a conference call on Skype then don’t worry because today I have created this tutorial in which I will be discussing it. Well, the conference call doesn’t charge any fee or upgrade but you can do it for completely free. Doing a conference call on Skype is a very simple and easy process and only take few seconds to set it up. So, without wasting much of your valuable time, let’s get started with our tutorial.
- First of all, launch Skype and then sign in to your account.
- Now, select any contact from your contact’s list.
- After selecting the contact then click on the Video Call button.
- Then, during the video call, click on the blue plus icon and then click on the Add People To This Call option.
- Now, you can easily add more contacts and make your video call to a conference call.
- That’s it! You are done!